Poop Machine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la

Reaction score
I really need some suggestions. I have a twoyear old dwarf rabbit. She is an inside one, and is litter trained.However for the past few months anytime she is outside of her cage shepoops all over the bedroom. She never poops in any other room but thebedroom. I got her another litter box in the hopes that she would stoppooping throughout the room. I put it where she pooped the most. Shepoops in the litter box, but also poops around it still. I don'tunderstand what she is doing. She was great about not pooping anywhereuntil I introduced her to this treat... I stoped giving it to her andshe still does it. Are there any tricks, or anything specific I can do?It's not a matter of her not taking to the litter box, she hops inthere and does her business when I'm in the room, but if I'm not shedoes it outside of it. I'm worried she's going to ruin the carpet, andthat I will be forced to get rid of her. :? What can I do???

thank you for the refrences. for some oddreason, she has stoped doing it.. at lest for now. i think it might bebecause she has gotten use to the new litter box.

Latest posts

Back