Poop... Everywhere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kushmche

Reaction score
Since she was old enough, I have trained my bun to use her litter box. She was doing amazing, barely any poops anywhere else and I could let her run around my room all day and she would never go potty outside of her box, but now she refuses to use it. I put droppings in there and have tried to make sure I move any stray poops to it to entice her but she refuses to use it. She doesn't seem to prefer one corner more than others, it is just EVERYWHERE! Any suggestions?

How old is your bunny? Is she spayed? Spayed bunnies have significantly better litter habits than rabbits that are not fixed.

Is there anything that may have upset her? I have a bunny who will poo everywhere when I've done something he doesn't like, such as rearrange his cage, move his playpen, let the dog inside, etc..

Hope I helped :)

She is not spayed, I guess that's the next step. I think a little bit of it might be that I'm not home as much- and she tends to throw little fits when I'm not home every night to give her some love. I'll call the vet monday to figure everything out

Latest posts

Back