plz pray for my cousin's baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( so sorry
899E61BB-B25F-4CF0-5403-091B8C25D4E41.03.01

My sister's boyfriend has cystic fibrosis :(. While his lifespan is shortened...the doctors believe he can still live to perhaps 60 or even longer, as his is quite mild. He is quite lucky and may even avoid having to have a lung transplant.

Hoping for the best outcome for your cousin's baby.

I'm so sorry :(. Prayers his way.

Jen

jcottonl02 wrote:
My sister's boyfriend has cystic fibrosis :(. While his lifespan is shortened...the doctors believe he can still live to perhaps 60 or even longer, as his is quite mild. He is quite lucky and may even avoid having to have a lung transplant.

Hoping for the best outcome for your cousin's baby.

I'm so sorry :(. Prayers his way.

Jen
Yeah, the found out that they are the gene carriers, But the dad (my cousin) is being :X to everybody about it wont let nobody to come over to see the baby. But sure lets hes mother smoke and hes best friend (yuck) lives with them and let them leave as they please. They arent looking for their son's safety and thinks they know everything, But that's how that dad is. We just care and worry about the baby. I just hope they will do everything for that baby... :pray:

Latest posts

Back