please post. hurry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww.

yea my favorite baby of the litter is Socrates. hes smart, sothats how he got his name. he was teh first to talk, he was the one whowas bleeding and survived. is that how this thread started, or was thatthe other one...oh well lol.

anyway. if u want to change ur job, look in the newspaper. im only afreshman in high school and i made it. i wanna be a vet and have my ownshow. if not the show. then go on safaris, like Steve Irwin (except forthe baby and the crocodile part lol) and Jeff Corwin. Steve used to bemy idle but not anymore, but hes still ok. i like Jeff cuz in his showhe makes it funny and stuff. anyways. just look in a newspaper, i havefaith in u and i know u can get a job u want. im st arting early withmy career, even tho i started studying annimals at the age of 3 yearsold, starting with the pics lol.

its now sunday and today was better ^^. and oh my god im starting full time!

i get to watch surgery now. they didnt do surgery onweekends, but now that skool is gonna be out on thursday (my last finalis 2m which is monday, and tues., wed. ,and thurs.we dont need to go, but im goin anyway to hang with friends; only halfdays) im gonna start working on weekdays until sleep away camp in mainein late july and august. so for surgery they do weekdays. ^^. ttyleveryone

I am looking to change my job, but I'm notwaitressing any more. I'm out of college and working in abiology/immunology lab. I'm just looking for a similar jobthat's not 3rd shift. When I was in high school I called allthe vets and such, the only people that would take high schoolers wasthe humane society, and only as volunteers. I waitressedinstead because I had to pay my own way through college.

The funny thing is, Bitsy was the first one out of the nest.I remember running to get my mom to show her, and then noticing thatshe was having a lot of trouble walking. Her hips would flopto either side randomly, like she lacked muscle control. Shewasn't paralyzed, though. We're guessing it was frominbreeding.

aww. yea.. im only a freshman. I cant wait forcolledge (ur probably saying "OOOH NOOO U DONT" lol. well. maybe we cantalk sometime and i can help u get a job that u want ^^. good luck.thats sad about teh baby. but its a good thing he's ok now. update mein this post later.

also the babies today are getting more fur and their ears r up now, andr detatches from the body. like, there not little stumps, thereactually ears now haha. ttyl:cool:.

Well, this was quite some time ago.I'm 24 and I had the hamster babies when I was 12. So Bitsydied of old age almost 10 years ago. She was the mostfriendly hamster I've ever had though. My current littlerussian dwarf, Fuzznugget, is a biter. Not because he's mean,just because he thinks my hand is food. Or should havefood. And if I don't give him food first, he's much morelikely to bite. I wash before I handle him and I've trieddifferent brands of soaps and such, nothing works. Sometimeshe won't bite me for weeks and then he'll start up again.He's my first russian dwarf, though, and I've heard they get morenippy. Although this is just silly. I've had himfor a year and this started when he was 6 months old.

Oh, and I loved college.:p You just have to be able tobalance friends with homework, especially for science majors andsuch. My hubby studied psychology and he was always trying toget me to stop studying and do something more fun. But Iwould be like "No, I have a Microbiology lecture test and I have tomemorize the characteristics of 50 different insect species."But I couldn't study after 10 pm anyway, so I would hang out withpeople after studying. I just didn't get much sleep.:D

lol, u sound like me, but i study for like, 2hrs. i remember sandy, the best hampster i had. he lived for 4 yrs. hedied on the day b4 my birthday, feb. 22nd 2002. my birthday is the23rd. i couldnt get over it, sandy died so painfully. his mouth waswide open, and when i picked up her body, her hands were on her 5 poundfood bowl!. she lifted up with the food bowl. for a hampster to grasponto somthign without apposable thumbs thats 5 pounds, and not let go,his dead must have been do painful. i think her bowels exploded, he wasa lil constapated. it was a short haired hampster, baiyje colored, likesand. i cried a whole cup of tears, and poured it over her grave, so wecan be together in spirit:pray:. my cuz said she heard a screech in theroom but didn't know what it was. then my russian dwarf,stripes(they often have a stripe running down there back, butstripes sounds better then stripe lol:p)this summer, diedwhen i came home from camp. he bit a lil too. i go to sleep away campin maine, Laurel South. when my rentz came up to pick me up on friday,we came back to her dead on monday. but i was sut glad she rested inpeace:sleep:, unlike sandy :tears2:.

Sandy was so nice,he let me put my finger in her mouthwithout biting, since i would have to check his teeth often, just tomake sure they weren't growing to much, he didn't flinch when i pet himin his sleep.

now i have sandy II, in honor of the first one. Sandy II (which i justcall Sandy, or Lemmewinks according to my friends, getting the ideafrom south park) is just as nice as Sandy, the first one, but shekissed, well, that was after he got laid (not being inappropriate) orwell, mated, with goldie, not really her name, doesnt really have onelol, the female who just gave birth. but i still miss the first sandyand loved him the most. excuse me if i said sandy was a she a fewtimes, he's a boy, but i am used to sayin she, since i was talkin aboutthe mama hampster so much. ttyl.

P.S- im sorry to hear about ur hampster as well.

hey everyone, its justin again, one of the 5 dayold babies r eating the mothers droppings. should i take away thedroppings or let him eat it. i dun think its healthy for him/her. whatshould i do?

Justin, I looked on the internet and found a small paragraph:

Another thing that a pup will need is access to adult hamsterdroppings. Without these the hamster will not be able to develop thebacteria it needs to digest cellulose food. Yes, the pups will eatthese. Don’t be grossed out; it’s important.
http://www.geocities.com/calhamassoc/QandAHandFeed.html
[suB]Hope it helps! ~Caitlin~[/suB]

ScoobyDoo wrote:
Justin, I looked on the internet and found a small paragraph:

Another thing that a pup will need is access to adult hamsterdroppings. Without these the hamster will not be able to develop thebacteria it needs to digest cellulose food. Yes, the pups will eatthese. Don’t be grossed out; it’s important.
http://www.geocities.com/calhamassoc/QandAHandFeed.html
[suB]Hope it helps! ~Caitlin~[/suB]

YAY CAITLIN! thanks again, couldn't of down it with out u, and naturestee, along with everyone else in this post, thanks.

*in mind*- man do i have alot to learn* lol. i gotta start studyingagain, not just on hampsters, as well as every other animal known toman, no joke:?. hehe. ttyk

P.S.- Caitlin..MY LAST FINAL IS 2M! yay lol. math. then tues and wedand thurs are half days, along with the finals days. the last 3 halfdays r fun to chill with ppl. ttyl. peace hehe

Back