Please HELP me! **New Bunny**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i agree put the bunny back. I had the samesituation i found 4 of them but knew they would be better off w/ theremom....also wildbaby rabbits can carry disease. Its a hardchoice but i agree with the others on this i got my daughter a rabbitabout 2 mo after i found thembabies.....he is a domesticrabbithe's awesome i hope you make a wise choice and put himback :)

I think its such a shame that Leslie tookeverything that was said to her the wrong way. Even a domesticatedrabbit needs a mature and responsible owner who can provide him withall he needs - not just love!

Leslie you said that you got kicked out of your house because of it - Ireally think you have done the right thing for this rabbit letting himgo and i'm no expert! Without trying to offend its seems as though youare quite young and now your at your friends house there would be nowayyou could have looked after it. Especially if your parents didntapprove (I'm presuming thats why you got kicked out of your house asyou said it was because of the bunny) Anyway good luck with any bunnythat you get in the future. As for not coming back herewith anew rabbit- I feel that is a shame as I have had so muchadvice and support from people on here and theyare purelylooking out for the best for the rabbits!

*laughs* thanks batbunny! :) Everyone should know that I'm not an evil bunny hater! hahaha.

lol...mblm :)vickie,i agree. this forum has been very helpful to me as well and leslies notcoming back wouldnt be a good decision. i just hope she reallydid let the bunny go.

**there you go bunnymommy! i have a hard timereading it too! im just too lazy to go up and switch the size.:p

Dear precious Batbunny, please don't get miffed atme. My middle-aged eyes really have a problem with seeingsome of the text that's posted here, and yours is a little smaller thanthe average. Would you mind increasing the font size just alittle bit?

I simply love reading your posts and I'd hate to have to miss anythingthat you contribute because I can't quite make out what theysay. Even when I put my glasses on it's a little bit of astrain.

Thanks so much if you can do this. If it's not convenient I certainly understand. :)

Back