Please HELP????? Is he sick????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rochy

Reaction score
Is my rabbit sick?lt feels like he has a slightly wet nose and right under his nose looks like the fur is slightly wet if u look really close. But he does drink from a water bowl because he refuses to drink from a water bottle, so I don't know of it can be from that, i just don't know how long around his mouth will have that wet look if it is from drinking water. When he is running around he sniffs certain things and sneezes a few times after. This was happening since yesterday. He doesn't have runny eyes and is eating like normal and drinking as well. He is running around like normal as well. Although he insists on biting everything today around the house, way more than he usually does. These are just some things i notice but I don't know what it means. Can anyone please help???

It could just be moisture from drinking or from dusty hay. Have you noticed an unusual amount of sneezing, any white discharge, matted fur on the inside of the front legs, or noisy breathing?

This is actually the first time i heard him sneeze and it's been about 6 times he sneezed today if i had to make an educated guess lol. Also i checked his front feet and they feel normal, no white discharge, and i laid next to him and I wasn't hearing him breathing ( he was breathing though)

He may have just got some water or dust up his nose. If it continues to worsen and/or you see white discharge, I would have him seen by a rabbit savvy vet.

Latest posts

Back