PLEASE HELP!!! Fleas or Mites???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspen’sbuns

Reaction score
So, back in July, I noticed these little like, spots in my bunnies fur. It was like the odd gray spot attached to his fur. We did a treatment of Revolution, and then another three weeks later. We thought that whatever it was was gone, however just today I have noticed more of these little gray spots on the fur.

I could not clearly see any stand out flakey skin, and he has no bald patches that I can see. I will attach I photo I have from the first time I saw them, and try and get another photo tomorrow.

Attachments

• 8046D352-E5E0-476E-88B9-D18CD3CE356F.jpeg
    8046D352-E5E0-476E-88B9-D18CD3CE356F.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 20
So, back in July, I noticed these little like, spots in my bunnies fur. It was like the odd gray spot attached to his fur. We did a treatment of Revolution, and then another three weeks later. We thought that whatever it was was gone, however just today I have noticed more of these little gray spots on the fur.

I could not clearly see any stand out flakey skin, and he has no bald patches that I can see. I will attach I photo I have from the first time I saw them, and try and get another photo tomorrow.
Hi there! Did you manage to figure out what it was?

did you find out what it was? my rabbit has the same problem, any information would be greatly appreciated!

did you find out what it was? my rabbit has the same problem, any information would be greatly appreciated!
So, I believe, and I don’t want to jinx anything, but that it was just dirt. I saw one day, one of my girl bunnies digging, and all the dirt that was thrown out was thrown onto my sleeping boy bunny 🐰

Back