planning to move the buns out in the spring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
When the weather warms up we are planning onmoving the buns outside. I just read the post on keeping arabbit cool so I know about that but have some questions.

1. What temp should it be averaging before we move them out? is 60-65 ok? Or should it be higher?

2. I want to make them a play area where I can put them outto run and play for a whileeveryday. Do I need tobury the fence so they can't dig out? I know rabbits burroand dig but am not sure if they would try to dig to escape.

3. We will need new cages because right now they are in cubecages and I don't trust the cube cages to hold up outside.Are there certain types of cages that work best for outdoors?My back yard is fencedand we have 4 dogs so preditors are notreally a big concern but is always a factor to some degree.

Anything else I should know about/think about?

Jen

yeah my dad is counting down the days till Cinncan go outside! which makes me sad! :(i dont want my babyoutside! lol.. he HATES the wind! so yeah! i could use the help alsowith her! please! lol

Latest posts

Back