Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Mocha:
94741674.jpg

188e9eff.jpg

dcc1ecf3.jpg

06c5e5ef.jpg

90dd308a.jpg

d0f2fffa.jpg

Spice:

d142dcd0.jpg

5967c08e.jpg

4ad64ea3.jpg

1d685caa.jpg

90b9c00b.jpg

c6bdc088.jpg

2c657b31.jpg

Those arewonderful! I just love to see pictures of the boys playing in the snow!They always seem to be having so much fun! Was Mocha digging for a leafto eat? He seemed like he was on a mission!

Raspberry

How cute! They really seem to like thesnow, don't they? I would love to take bo out to play in it,but he'd freeze :(

Thanks everyone.

RaspberrySwirl,

Yes he was looking for a leaf. I can't possibly find every dead leafand take it out of their run so I give up, he finds then anyways andthey don't seem to harm him.

Look at Mocha-Mon!! What a cutie getting his face right in there. Ilove the shot where he's got his head buried in the snow, and then theother where you can see the snow on his face.

The last picture of Spice is Precious.

I love to see your rabbits playing in the snow. They have more fun than people be it winter, spring, summer, or fall.

:)

Encore!!

-Carolyn

Spice is a lot harder to photograph, but muchmore exciting to, lol. He's always moving and I can get some good posesfrom him (I have a hard time getting ones other than butt shots though!;)). Mocha prefers to just sit and dig and it's not very fun, lol.

They love snow. They love that they can dig in it and mom wont get mad,they just love it. I wish everyone could see how funny they are, butEZarchive stopped allowing free videos. :(

I will get more pictures when I give them their Christmas presents toopen. :DTomorrow and Saturdaythey get a specialtreat, apples and carrots after pellets.

:shock::DI found big eared babypictures! Unfortunately, Christmas makes it impossible for me to postthem today, but I will soon!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
How cute! They really seem to like the snow, don'tthey? I would love to take bo out to play in it, but he'dfreeze :(
You should buy a bunny sweater. You can buy those atPet-Mart.

Latest posts

Back