Pictures of your dogs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my 1.5 year old husky...her name isNikka...good temperment, but a pitb...still the puppy stage....also theCocker Spaniel is Shiloh, my son's dog, she's 5.

fullchair2.jpg

Hey, I dontactually have a dog because my mom is allergic, but I walk 6 dogs and Iconsider them to be my dogs :D

So here they are! :D

Denver

8.jpg

Boulder

7.jpg

Aspen

P6010092.jpg

Cooper

P6010087.jpg

Elliot

P5230678.jpg

Samantha

P5230684.jpg

:D

~Amy

I have a pug named Otto. He's 3 and reallyzealous. He's always running around playing. He doesn't know how to sitdown for a minute or two. My other dog is named Ben. He is a beautifulyellow labrador Retreiver. He's gorgeous.

Thanks for doing this thread.
Cleo Animal owner
list of pets
2 dogs
2 cats
10 rabbits (1 not ours)
16 fish
and 1 horse

cute story with the blk one.....we hadoriginally only bought the choc lab from the breeder..who was the alphaof the bunch, but didnt take him home right away b/c we were going onvacation...so when we came back to pick dudley up...the lil runt wasleft with him, and noone would buy him b/c he had a heart murmur and afew other medical problems....well of course we took him too .. thebreeder we bought them from paid for all his initial vet bills, and now5 years later the runt had grown out of his heart murmur, perfectlyhealthy and bigger than the alpha male of the pack :)

Heres Dakota, she's a lab/husky mix. We got her a month before Brooke was born. So hubby tells everyone they're the twins.

BrookeLaurenDakota2.jpg

This is Sadie when we first brought her home. She's a long-haired daschund mix.

Puppy2.jpg

Here are pics of my dogs who were both put downon April 14, 2005 :tears2:It was a tough decision, but because of theirdeclining health it had to be done and we figured since they werepretty much raised together we would do both of them at the sametime....somewhat easier on all of us emotionally. They werethe best dogs in the world and I'm crying now as I type this....

289449542JVeYgZ_th.jpg

Bailey, collie/husky mix....age 12. He LOVED to eat the snow

289453571ROnuCe_th.jpg

Maxx, golden retriever....age 16. His favorite place to sleep

:love:

Here is Gunnar, almost six months old, a german shepherd:

47b5d837b3127cce92060e4fa01700000016108QZMXDho5bG

Neva, six years, american pit bull terrier:

47b4d707b3127cce99d59293287000000026108QZMXDho5bG

with baby bunnies, awww:angel:

47b4cf02b3127cce9ccf6fc624c600000016108QZMXDho5bG

Katya, three years, caucasian ovcharka (rare russian breed), currently living with us temporarily, my moms dog:

47b5da11b3127cce912c995d4a3400000016108QZMXDho5bG

That's my furkids!:p

Here are my other babies..

Cookie Bear, she's an oldie (Makes 10 in August), but a sweetie. :)
cookie4vj.jpg

Biscuit is my bratty mutt. He has an attitude but I think the Girls have a bigger one. ;)
bizzy8jj.jpg

Seems like everyone on here has "big dogs" Ihave 4 small dogs and 1 big one. The 4 small are miniature pinschersand the big one is a redbone coon hound. We have so many animals aroundhere. I have......

5 dogs

7 rabbits ( 2 full grown, 5 babies)

2 goats

3 ducks

7 chickens (15 or 20 more chickens are coming soon)

12 chicks (soon to be more chicks )

Here is a pic of my dogs....

annawillyscoobypeanut2222.jpg

I have brought up this old topic I started (hopethats ok Carolyn) because I am looking to find out about the Hungarianvizsla, does anyone have one or know anything about thisbreed? pics wouldbe great

Back