Pictures of our new Thumper the Mini Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyjr

Reaction score
He's our new house pet bunny, We got him today 1/23/11.
We got him from a lady that no longer want him because of her teen daughter didnt want to take care of him. So she came to me first asking to take him. And I couldn't say No. like always. He's our 2 oldest kids pet bunny.

Jocelyn and Thumper together.
DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

Thanks Larry, yeah. Chinchilla color is my favorite color in any breed of rabbit.. I don't have have this kind of breed, but he's our first Lop.. And he's such a nice bunny. Lets the kids hold him without fighting or trying to get away from them. And I'm glad that my husband let him be our only house bunny. We needed a bunny in the house so they kids can play with them and help feed them like they help me with the bunnies that are outside/ show bunnies. It shows them responsibilities.

He s such a picky rabbit ever. He doesn't hardly touch the alfalfa cubes. Today is day 2 with him, 1st night.

He never had real hay before. So I gave him some in toilet paper roll, and he loved it, and I try giving him a small bite of apple. He started jumping all over the place. I dont think he likes the smell of apples.

Latest posts

Back