Pictures of my new babies 3days old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessie

Reaction score
P3190242-1.jpg

P3190240-1.jpg

They will be 1 week old Sunday I just checked them and the brown baby is more like a butterscotch color with marking I'll have to take more pic's.

Myproblem isshe's very protective I can hardy put my hand in to feed her and give fresh water. Then there are times she loves to be petted I have to block off the nest enterance to check on the babies.

How do you cope with this ?I'm worried if I will able to tame the babies early.

Are they mini rex? Is that a castor and a black? just curious...I'm bored. lol They're very cute.

And I had a MR doe that was kind of snotty for the first week or two after her kits were born, but she was nice again after that time period. So she should snap back after a bit.

The babies will still be tameable. They are all bouncy and skittish usually during the first month of life anyway. They are getting used to the new view, movement, sounds and smells that they are getting more aware of.

The mom is a blackmini rex rescue, the dadis aloinhead . This it was not planned to happen .Explain Castor?

Her story
OH NO !!!It was purely accentually .When I first found her I took her to Dirk's mom she has AWSOME rabbit homes with outside play areas .She was not home and has two rabbit houses one had 4 bunnies and the other had two. SoI put her in with the two, well Dirks mom came home and saidEittle Bunnywas with the males.
She had been there for two hours .Dirks mom didn't want anotherrabbit so that is why I kept her and how she gotpregnent. I wasn't for sure so Dirk made a nesting box and 30 days later Here is my bundle of joy's one was born dead.

All my animals are fixed I do not believe incontributing to homeless pets. That is why I'm so worried about finding this babies the perfect forever home. Even if I have to keep them .Dirk is willing to build a condo for them.If they are males VHS will neuter them. I'm hoping for females

mistyjr wrote:
When they are babies they do change different colors until they are alittle older. :)
I hope that helps! :biggrin:
Thank you :)The Castor color is beautiful .

wooly_queen wrote:
The babies will still be tameable. They are all bouncy and skittish usually during the first month of life anyway.
My babies at three weeks old, will leap from the cage door to your arms, if you don't open just right. and they will follow you around the room, I handle them every day, vicious attack mode momma or not.

thank you :Di will do that.

They turned one week old Sunday WOW they are really changing. Expectly the brown one I'm going to take more pic's tonight.

Latest posts

Back