Pictures of my English Angora

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebop

Reaction score
He doesn't have a name quite yet, but he's definitely a spoiled littlerabbit!

bunny0716091.jpg

This was his first day home, his set up is not like this anymore. Took out the litter pan for one! lol

bunny0716092.jpg

bunny0716093.jpg

bunny0716094.jpg

bunny0716095.jpg

bunny0716096.jpg

P7180176.jpg

P7180177.jpg

P7180178.jpg

P7180182.jpg

P7180183.jpg

P7180184.jpg

I found out that this dad is a vienna marked with BEW in his background. I want to find either a VM or a BEW doe for him, to see if I can prove him!

>^.^<

OMG!!!!!!!! I love the little furball!!! Just chillaxing by the speakers almost having a snooze "pictures, pictures, i know how to pose for pictures! I am so cute I am so cute!" Can i have him?? lol

I love English angora now just wait here a minute we need millions more photo's and endless updates on this little fellow, I like the name Branson, Or kyle!

Aww w w w w w w......

:faint:

You see those speakers right next to him? Today, he made a clean little chew mark in it and it shorted them out..
He's not allowed on the desk anymore... lol and at least my brother wasn't too mad when he couldn't listen to myspace music this morning.

Bebop wrote:
You see those speakers right next to him? Today, he made a clean little chew mark in it and it shorted them out..
He's not allowed on the desk anymore... lol and at least my brother wasn't too mad when he couldn't listen to myspace music this morning.
It won't stop there with that little devil!

Latest posts

Back