Pictures of my bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackthorn45

Reaction score
Here are pictures of my current three rabbits. :) They're all spoiled speutered house rabbits.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOWjNw1cuGjQGA

Oliver and Lilly are the mini-rexes - Oliver is the castor and Lilly isthe opal. They're a very loving bonded pair. Oliverwas dumped at a gas station where dixonsrabbitry took him in and Iadopted him from her, and Lilly was a foster for the rabbit rescue..ooops hahaha.

Moose is the Flemish Giant boy. He "only" weighs 17pounds. I adopted him from my local shelter. He wasa stray dumped near the freeway. Moose loves people butdoesn't care for other rabbits. He's my big baby. :)

Oh, they are beautiful! Look at these faces! I love Moose the best.

Moose.jpg

Pair2.jpg

Laura

Aww, thanks! I have to admit... Mooseis my favorite (ssh, don't tell the other two!) I've alwayswanted a Flemmie, and when one came into the shelter of course I was ahuge sucker. :)

the boyfriend/girlfriend due is so cute. ;P Course you already know that. :p

My 3 year old nephew is looking at those pictures too. He says the bunnies are sleeping! LOL!

dixonsrabbitry wrote:
the boyfriend/girlfriend due is so cute. ;P Course you already know that. :p

My 3 year old nephew is looking at those pictures too. He says the bunnies are sleeping! LOL!

They arevery loving.. getting Oliver a girlfriend was thebest thing I could do for him! They're so obnoxiously cute.;P A perfect match for each other.

dixonsrabbitry wrote:
My 3 year old nephew is looking at those pictures too. Hesays the bunnies are sleeping! LOL!

That's funny. They look like they're smiling for the camera with their little squinty eyes!

I'm just in love with Moose!

Wait 'til Carolyn sees this! Moose looks like Cali to me.

Laura

finding him a good home was the best thing iveever done. Im glad you came along when you did. otherwise with the cityissue, theres no telling what wouldve happened to him. :( And who knowswhat he had been through before he was dumped. dealing with thecoccidia problem on him was bad enough. :(

Absolute beauties.....I will be adding a Flemishsoon...going to a breeder to meet and hopefully have a baby chooose methis weekend...if so I'll put a deposit down til they can go in about amonth!

dixonsrabbitry wrote:
finding him a good home was the best thing ive ever done. Imglad you came along when you did. otherwise with the city issue, theresno telling what wouldve happened to him. :( And who knows what he hadbeen through before he was dumped. dealing with the coccidia problem onhim was bad enough. :(
I'm so glad it worked out that we could take him. :( Poor guy, remember how skinny and little he was?

47b5d837b3127cce9206e15ce0eb00000016108ActGbhq5cNF

47b5d837b3127cce9206e0ab21b400000016108ActGbhq5cNF
\

Hes spoiled rotten now, the butterball. :) We take good care of him.

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Absolute beauties.....I will be adding a Flemishsoon...going to a breeder to meet and hopefully have a baby chooose methis weekend...if so I'll put a deposit down til they can go in about amonth!
Aww, that's great! Be sure to take lots of pictures! :)

Yeah i remeber. :( he was alot skinnier when I had first found him though. But at least hes healthy, happy, and fat. :p

NO Doubt, that's one of the best pictures I'veever seen, Blackthorn45. What a little cutie.Oliver certainly is one lucky boy. He's got a prettygirlfriend, a loving mom and a comfortable home.Luck was on his side the day you met him.

F-AOWjNw1cuGjQDNhCsai_5k

Moose is gorgeous. What a BEAST.He andCali wouldmake a beautiful couple. Let us know ifyou get tired of him.

Moose.jpg

I love Moose!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They're precious.

-Carolyn

Thanks, Carolyn! Is Cali a Flemmie, too?

Haha, I'd sooner get rid of my boyfriend than Moose. :D After all, Moose shows me what it means to relax!

47b5d837b3127cce9206604b211400000016108ActGbhq5cNF

Carolyn wrote:
Moose is gorgeous. What a BEAST.He andCali wouldmake a beautiful couple. Let us know ifyou get tired of him.
!!!!!!!!! I thought Cali was Sebastians!! :shock:

--------------------------------------

They are absolutely adorable!! oliver and lilly look like mushballs and i love all the pictures of moose's nose!

*laughs at Blackthorn* I hear that about getting rid of your boyfriend before Moose.

Moose is gorgeous. Can't believe someone dumped him off. :X

Cali is a Flemish as well. She's such a gentle giant, as theysay. It always cracks me up how they just don't seem tocomprehend that they're not 2 lbs. She's scared to death ofmy Polish named Tucker. He's practically the size of Cali'spoops in a pile, but he thinks he can 'take' her. Calidoesn't realize that she would pummel him with one swing of a paw.

I do love the way they sleep. It's adorable. Haveto admit though, sometimes I still have to wake her up because shelooks like she's dead. Little wakes her up when she crashes.

:)

-Carolyn

FreddysMom wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
!!!!!!!!! I thought Cali was Sebastians!! :shock:

CAUGHT!

What was I thinking???!?!?! SLG won't appreciate that. Hope she doesn't see the comment.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back