picture of the new kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that some people think newborn bunnies are ugly, but I personally think that they are really cute. Congrats!

Theres nothing more adorable thana bunch of babies in a bunny pileespeciallywhen their someone elses!!!lolstill grumping .

5 BIG ones right? They are really cute! I justposted up 2 day old bunny pics on my post BELL HAD BABIES!! I love thecoloring the sort of look silver! What time does you bunny feed herkits? I am afraid mine are not getting fed.

My bun feeds her kits when im out of the room!!but I know they are getting fed because I check them once in a while.If they are not being fed you will be able to tell because theirbellies will be wrinkled, when they are fed their bellies are likelittle bloated balloons:p:DI've got 6 kits but the 6th one ishiding under the bunny pile..LOL more pics to be posted soon!!

Luna;)

gypsy wrote:
Theres nothing more adorable than abunch of babies in a bunny pile especiallywhentheir someone elses!!!lol still grumping.
I have to agree with this, they are adorable, but I'm hoping for no babies at my house right now.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Theres nothingmore adorable than a bunch of babies in abunny pile especiallywhen their someoneelses!!!lol still grumping .
I have to agree with this, they are adorable
Jen
I also have to agree. man! i wish my dad you let meget a mini rex doe to breed with my mini rex buck:(or wellthe pics are DARLING! :angel:

Latest posts

Back