Picture of one of the new kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one!! They are SOOOCUTE! :DI really wanna buy another bunny as a companion toTiki and one of my friends wants a bunny too!

bunnies--too--cute.......must--sit--down.......feeling--weak--from--exposure--to--extrem-------cuteness.............................ohhhhhhhh!!!!!oh god, oh god, oh god.........words cannot express how cute thoselittle dudes and dudettes are. oh,WOW!FYI: i have a lovely, absolutely insane black-and-white "Dutch"bunny. she is incredibly beautiful and affectionateand pushy and AWESOME!!! she amazes me every day!!our downstairs neighbors found her just two months ago in a st.patricks day snowfall in the backyard. now she hasjoined my/our crew of three lizards, a dog, a ferret, and a guineapig. she kind of has the hots for our guinea pig.she clearly thinks he is a prettycute litttlenumber. he likes her, too, but is definitely a littleintimidated by such a forceful and LARGER woman.....it's prettyhilarious.

Back