Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loppylove

Reaction score
Cindy08.jpg

Isn't she a beauty!!!!

Cindy10.jpg

Wonder whats over here!?!?!

Cindy07.jpg

and over here!?!?!???!

Gizmo08.jpg

Greenies yum!

Thnaks everyone, yeah that fur will be some workbut she is worth it, No bunny napping allowed,:nonono::disgust::D!:bunnydance::inlove:i do have one question about herthough...she won't wat anything besides pellets and timithy hay, nogreens and no bananas:scared::shock::shock::shock::shock::scared:gizmoLOVES bananas, she doesn't like anyhting. is it just thatherbreeder never taught her to eat that? will she ever likeit? alsoshes three months old and i read that you are notsuppose to give babies that young greens and such anyways...i thattrue? tahnks for the input!

She should be good with pellets and hay for awhile, while gradually introducing greens. My baby is really picky aswell (no bananas or anything!) but one thing she does like is romainelettuce. In any case, greens should be okay, just in small amounts soshe doesn't get diarhea.

I agree with Jordiwes, start with smallamounts. Neither of my rabbits like bananas, and onepassionately hates all fruit except blueberries. They'rewierd, just like their momma.:p Good veggies to start withare parsley and cilantro- the smell drives them wild. Darkleaved lettuce is good too. Also, try leaving the veggies inwith them for at least an hour and leave the room. When Mochawas a baby, she wouldn't try anything new if we were looking at her,and even then she would take some time to work up her courage.

When Valuran was that age, he didn't like bananas or greens or anything like that either. How time changes that though! lol

What a beauty. I just love those ears!

Latest posts

Back