Pics of the new Flops for my tri program!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
RD's Ripley's Beleive it or Not. She is 14 weeks and weigs 7.2lbs. And my daughters favorite..she's being toted around atm in a blanket with a bib on :) She is a bit nervous first thing in the morning but once handled a bit she is tolerable of pets and being carried around
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

RD's Ponderous is 8.5months old and weigs 10.8lbs atm...not as wide as I was hoping he'd be ): He is also a suuuuper nervouse rabbit. I havnt handled him a lot bc of how skittish he is, but he's at the point that he will accept head rubs after he realizes who i am..oh and how he loved that grass
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Then RD's Miss Magnifique who will be the heart of the tri breeding. She is 4.5 months old and weghs 10.3 lbs she is biiiig....she is also a very angry little girl lol. I have to wrap a towell around her to pick her up, and she does not old back on the grunts. But if she sees me petting Po then she will come begging for attention, thumping if I ignore her. Talk about a diva...buuuut camera died before I got pics of her so I will try to get some later

SOOO cute and VERY big bunnies at such young ages.

Thanks :) And ya..the tri doe i didnt expect her to be so big...her dad was 12lbs and her mom 13 so i assume shell be around 12-13 like mom.
ripley..who i keep callin riley for some reason, has 15 grand champions. Po has 11, and mags only has 9 but i am hoping a baby from ripley and mags throws me a pair thatll make me a good winner at the tables.

And i originally never planned on a trio, and i figure ripley would turn just into part of the program, but she plopped her cute butt by me today and laid down and started licking my feet and that girl loves the craisons..and is toootally winning my heart. While Po is the shy boy..and mags...well she still wont take craisons or banana chips but shell let me pet her now as long as shes got food in her bowl to occupy her lol...promise some pics soon, she is sooo beautiful

Absolutely adorable! :inlove: I love the close up shot of Ripley being held in your(?) arms. Way too cute :biggrin2:

lol thanks everyone...ripley is the only one who will let me cradel her, i am hopong wt enoug cuddles she will be like sebi lol super tolerable of evvvverything lol

oh.my.god THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! especially the first one :)

what kind is he or she????? omg so cute i can't get over it :inlove::happyrabbit:

That second pic of Ripley show the wonderful temperaments most large breed buns have. Its my favorite! Ripley and Po are beauties, can't wait to see Mags. :)

Too cute. Love one of the picsof Ripley with your daughter. She looks as if she wants to get out. Defiantly has a good temperment. What breed of Lop are they? I'm asuming pedigree due to show parentage.:inlove:

Tey are french lops, Tri-colors are a newish color their working with and there isn't very many yet and I looove the tri-colors!!! So I figured I would give it a go.

Mags wasnt too happy to cooperate for pictures, she wanted her grass lol and didn't like being tempted with treats. her sisters both have 1.5lbs on her lol so i am sure they will be big :) shes like a bloodhound though..her big old face so heavy her eyes droop haha. i dont think i posed her right..but not even 5 months and ses got a dewlap and skirt aa
IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

shes very easy to work with, she let me lay her out like this and even put her hind feet out lol
IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0022-1.jpg

She is VERY pretty. I love tri's as well. I breed a few mini rex tri's before.

Oh my golly!! The tri-color girl is to die for !! She is just sooo adorable!
She is just one big squishy bunny!
:inlove::heartbeat::big kiss::inlove::heartbeat::inlove:

There's just something about frenchies. Of course I am a little biased. Love the tri. Wouldn't mind one meself! Franklin may need a lady friend!

lol out of every rabbit i have had and known, seems frencies are always the most laid back of them all..i needa record murpy. she'll run up to you full speed stop and moment you start petting her head she will start licking anything in front of her and fall asleep. its super sweet. im glad she didnt grow out of it lol

and for not even 5 months old with her being so big i can only imagine how big and squishy she will be!!!

and should hopefully have tri babies in march 2013 :) Hoping to get an F2 true charlie or harli from her to throw 100% tris :) Cept I dont think the harli will throw 100%, I think its more 75% I dont plan on babies going to pet homes unless I know them, and the lnes are good enough I should be able to sell to show breeders easily enough here in midwest

Latest posts

Back