pics of new bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried an online photo-hosting service, like PhotoBucket? It's what I use...:D

You can, but PhotoBucket lets you upload photosof any size and you can put multiple photos in just one post. Like Isaid, it's what I use, so I don't know a whole lot about how to attach.Maybe someone else can help...

It only works if you log in :( But from what I can see they are cute. Little, but cute :p

thank-you I think they are cute too, they are 6months old the old owner told their breed but I can't remember what itwas, a cross though. oh well they seem to be relaxed they sprall rightout and lay on their side which I assume means they don't feelthreatened right?

Yeah, the sprawling out is a good sign. Means they feel safe in their environment :D

oh I'm glad since we just got them last night andits a different type of household then they came from we have a LARGEdog and a cat never mind the scent of the horses and goat they seem tobe settling nicely:D

Thats so wonderful! I'm sure they'll settle in fine (course, it helps to have a caretaker that wants only the best for them :D)

Latest posts

Back