Pics of my newly adopted Bun :) and the new cage/pen set up :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerchick

Reaction score
now that i've got 3 rabbits, i needed to make something they could play in that they couldn't get into too much trouble. before i just blocked off wires, doorways, and stairs in my living room and let them roam around, but now that i got to let them have play time seperately (new rabbit was just neutered, don't want other rabbits injuring him) and i put the cages closer together so they can all see each other and get used to each other. here are the pics:

012-4.jpg

Hank's First 20 minutes home in his new cage :D

023-1.jpg

Hank is all ears

030.jpg

have a feeling he was "cooling down" his nads on the hardwood floor here. once he discovered he would lay like this he did for about an hour lol

010-4.jpg

Happy Hank

004-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

The Cages and pen

021-2.jpg

Such an adorable pic of my Sophie <3

hey thanks! i didn't know it was bad for them! i figured it would be okay because it gives them something to chew on, and also a pet store recomended it when i got my first rabbit. they love them but i only have ever given them once a week. but i will stop giving them the sticks.

Very nice set-up. You have some very lucky bunnies!

Congrats on you new baby..... Hank is adorable!!! I love his name. :pHe looks very comfortable living with you in his new pen.

Can't wait for more pics of your fur-kids! :D

myheart

farmerchick wrote:
hey than Gks! i didn't know it was bad for them! i figured it would be okay because it gives them something to chew on, and also a pet store recomended it when i got my first rabbit. they love them but i only have ever given them once a week. but i will stop giving them the sticks.

I learned a long time ago that pet stores don't always give the best advise, lol! Good bunny chews....dried tree branches, toilet paper tubes, most other cardboard, telephone books.....

Aww what happened to the picture's...i wanna see..even though i seen Hank in your other post..and he is just gorgeous.

So sorry! i was messing around with photo bucket last night, i guess it took the pictures down :( here are the pics:

the new cage/pen set up
001-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

Hank at bunfest :D

005-5.jpg

chillin on the floor lol

006-4.jpg

Hank is all ears lol

010-4.jpg

012-4.jpg

within 20 minutes of getting him home and putting him in his new cage, he just flopped down on his side and slept lol

021-2.jpg

my adorable bunny Sophie :D

018-2.jpg

Wanda the menace lol

Looks cool...i'm sure the bunnies just love it....your bunnies are just adorable..

Latest posts

Back