Photo shoot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, In case any of you were wondering aboutMurphy. We had a little photo shoot today and I've got somenew pictures for you. I've had him almost a month now (gothim Aug 22nd)and he has grown soo much. He's sucha good boy.

Well, here arethe pics just for ya'll :D

:cool:They aren't the greatest, but he wouldn't hold still.

feetsniffer.jpg

"Mmmmmmm... these feet smell good. They even taste good."

He was nibbling on my toes lol.

His sexy face :dude:

face3243242.jpg

face213242.jpg

babyhottie.jpg

I'm not holding him down here I just put my hand on him so in thefuture I can take another pic with my hand on himand you cansee his growth and be able to compare easier. (Does that makesence?)

And forthose of you with bunny butt fetishes ;)

:p

tightass.jpg

Here are some more. :D

face55353.jpg

inlitter.jpg

Here's one of me and him together. Don't mind the way I'mdressed, I was still in my pajamas lol. And for some reason Ilook really really white, I don't know why.

menhim.jpg

Look at da bayyybeee!

I really think that at some point in my life I just have to have aGiant Flemish. I have gotten so attached to that breed just by the fewmembers on here that have one.

He's absolutely gorgeous, babydoshia. We haven't heard much from you, and I miss that.

It looks like you're having a terrible time adjusting to having a rabbit. ;)

Tell us more.

What's Murphy like and what doesn't he like?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Ireally think that at some point in my life I just have to have a GiantFlemish. I have gotten so attached to that breed just by the fewmembers on here that have one.
lol, Carolyn, you're exactly like me! I've now decided that when one ofmy boys passes on, or I move out and feel like I have the time for a3rd rabbit, then I will surely get a Flemish. My next 2 rabbits will bea Flemish and a Holland Lop, planning the future already!

[align=center]***********************************************[/align]
[align=left]I LOVE MURPHY! Great pictures.[/align]

Carolyn wrote:
It looks like you're having a terrible time adjusting to having a rabbit. ;)

Tell us more.

What's Murphy like and what doesn't he like?

-Carolyn

You're right. I'm having a really hard time copingwith this rabbit. I think I'm going to let him go in thewoods. I just cant handle it. :p Justkidding.

Sorry I haven't been on muchlately. I do come on alot I just dont reply all the time.

Hmmmm... So you want to know about Murphy. Well...

He loves the tv remotes for some reason and I have to hide them whenhe's out or he chews on the buttons and flips them around the room.

I gave him a stuffed tigger doll with a rattle in the head.He loves that thing. He sleeps with it and tosses it aroundin the cage alot.

He likes to tip his food and eat it off the floor. I have totake his food dish out at night or he'll bang it against the cage allnight long.

Ummm... He likes to chase the cats. He likes to hide under the covers on my bed.

I can't really think of anything he doesnt like. Well, he doesnt like when I mess around in his cage.

Hehe, that's about it. He's a good boy and I love him. He's grown so much.

I may be entering him in a costume contest in a little bit.We're making him a costume and all that. I'm not sure whathe'll be but I was thinking about maybe a clown. Then I couldput a little afro wigon him lol. Don'tworry. You'll get pictures.

Thanks for asking Carolyn. I love my little boy. You should definatly get a FG. :D:D

-Madelon

Latest posts

Back