Photo Phile Contest: Hoppy Holidays 2009!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
Wyatt Holliday Earp

100_7732.jpg
Look at those PAWS!!! He is SO praying for Auntie Minda to take him home for the Christmas holidays!

Elf Mommy wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Billy just BOWLED me over with cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha, yeah he's good at that! :biggrin2: He goes right to set and starts posing. He loves the camera.

Ronnie on the other hand...
That boy with his circling, buzzing, marking territory, digging, and nonstop moving; I was hard-pressed to get any photo of him! :panic:

Elf Mommy wrote:
OK....so MAYBE, just MAYBE he is praying to get out of the sweater as soon as possible...but I still think he wants to come visit!
Yeah - he's going to visit you on his way to TEXAS for a warm winter where he doesn't need a sweater!

I was going to do pictures - but after seeing Ali's and others...I think I'll just concede and not worry about it..

TinysMom wrote:
I was going to do pictures - but after seeing Ali's and others...I think I'll just concede and not worry about it..
Noooooo! We need more Flemmies in the holiday spirit. And Victor is just BEGGING to be under the mistletoe!!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Noooooo! We need more Flemmies in the holiday spirit. And Victor is just BEGGING to be under the mistletoe!!!
Well - if I can do what I want with what I bought today - we may seem some Californians in the holiday spirits...almost literally...sorta.

But I'll have to wait and see if I can do what I want to do....

At least I didn't get one a tux and one a dress (they're both intact bucks but they live together in harmony....).

Here is Iza Bunny in his reindeer hat and red handsome tie...I would like to enter the first picture but wanted to show the rest that I took..it was a crazy process:)

%3Ca%20href=
062.jpg
" alt="">

trying to get the tie off and falling over

%3Ca%20href=
054-3.jpg
" alt="">

trying to chew the costume off...my husband thinks he looks like a moose here!

%3Ca%20href=
066.jpg
" alt="">

the look that says "if you buy me another costume I will eat your face in your sleep"

%3Ca%20href=
069.jpg
" alt="">

Back