Pet Camera Suggestions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
Since Theo moved inside, I have been wanting to get a pet cam so I can keep an eye on him when I leave the house. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and I think now would be a great time to buy one so I can make sure my pet sitter is doing a good job. I am thinking a wireless cam would be best since Theo loves chewing cords and will chew right through a cord protector. I have found several on Amazon and Chewy, but I wanted to know which ones y'all have.
Thanks!

Well, I forgot to get back to you @SirLawrence, sorry!

Anyway, I looked at the blink cameras and I really want one! They are a little over what I'm wanting to spend on a camera so I'm going to be saving up for one. For now, I'm just going to get a cheap $20 camera so I can keep an eye on Theo while I'm gone. Thanks for your help!

I think the difference is the devices it can connect to, the fact it's not wireless, and possibly the response time. But I'm sure that's okay, because that Teckin cam looks great for what we want to use it for.

Well, I forgot to get back to you @SirLawrence, sorry!

Anyway, I looked at the blink cameras and I really want one! They are a little over what I'm wanting to spend on a camera so I'm going to be saving up for one. For now, I'm just going to get a cheap $20 camera so I can keep an eye on Theo while I'm gone. Thanks for your help!

I started with some cheaper cameras and they worked fine! I ended up upgrading to the Blink when I decided to use them as security cameras as well. I find they connect more seamlessly, and reconnect better in the case of an internet/power outage. But for what it's worth, the $19 one I used first did the job!

Latest posts

Back