Pegasus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

octet23

Reaction score
I'm not having good luckwith rabbits. My baby pegasus just died yesterday. I'm not surehow.:(Personally, I believe it was bunny SIDS (sudden infantdeath syndrome). I'm really sad:(He was the best bunny I everhad. I need to find a new bunny to love. Does anyone know of anybunnies who need a home in Williamsport?

I'm so sorry, octet23.

Hope you weren't using cedar shavings as his litter. Youmight check out the link to the Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care inthe post above to all members new and old - stop here first.Perhaps something in the notes can help you figure out what could havegone wrong.

Also in the post to the members, there's a link to "At RainbowBridge". It's where we memorialize our loved ones that goonto a better Place. Do read the poem that BunnyMommy typedon the first page. It's given comfort to many.

-Carolyn

So sorry octet23, for your loss.

Pegasus was only 10 weeks old......too young to leave you.

Hope Pegasus and Mocha are happy together at Rainbow Bridge and have no problems with their health now.

I'm sorry for your loss. Best of luckfinding a new bunny, a best bet might be to try your localshelters. Most have bunnies right now, since people get themfor Easter and then don't want them.

Jen

Oh, you poor dear. I'm so sorry to hear of yourloss. Our sorries may not be enough to console you, i hope you considergetting a new bun when you're ready, it may help ease the pain. Sorryto hear your dear bun passed.

Ellie

I really miss him. He was the best bunny I everhad. I cried for like 2 hours today during school and another hour athome. I've never felt worse:(:(

~one really unhappy ashleigh

octet23 wrote:
Ireally miss him. He was the best bunny I ever had. I cried for like 2hours today during school and another hour at home. I've never feltworse:(:(

~one really unhappy ashleigh
This breaks my heart.

I'm thinking and praying for you so much, Ashleigh. I know what it's like.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back