Pee a weapon?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenz

Reaction score
Today I saw sugar chasing daddy and daddy just suddenly sprayed pee on sugar.

Is it some kinda weapon?

LOL! It's a show of dominance, and males will also sometimes do that to a doe that they claim as a mate. My dwarf hotot girls apparently used to do that to each other before they were spayed, because they'd be polka dotted with with urine on their sides and backs.

I was sprayed :grumpy:Lol. Bam-Bam sprayed me. It was funny yet gross. :pI retaliated by having him neutered. Who's the dominating one now eh eh? *Looks at Bam-Bam* Silly boy :p

MsBinky wrote:
I was sprayed :grumpy:Lol. Bam-Bam sprayed me. It was funny yet gross. :pI retaliated by having him neutered. Who's the dominating one now eh eh? *Looks at Bam-Bam* Silly boy :p

:roflmao:love it Miss Binky what a laugh that gave me!!

I hve been sprayed a couple of times too once i got sprayed on my face it was so minging and Bruce just stood laughing at me :p

I got sprayed across the face this morning... :tongue

I wasn't fast enoughgiving the hay to one of the Mini Rex bucks! Chunky Monkey was not waiting one more second! I could tell the way he was pacing and looking at me that he was telling me to hurry up....Little twit! YUCKO! So then I really made him mad, I served him last!

He's the ONLY buck we have that does that!

Hehe, Cathy...and MsBinky...you guys are a hoot!

Fiver's sprayed me...just once...on the arm when I was feeding him. It was just after 24hrs of him being home. I can tell he's sprayed the door a couple times (that's next to his cage), but other than that, not a whole lotta "action" from him. Hehe!!

He's getting neutered next Tuesday, the 30th.

:biggrin2:

I had a Jersey buck that everytime I bent down to rake under his hutch, he would spray me in the face. I outsmarted him though...I would lean the shovel over his hutch so he couldn't get me. Little stinker.

Sharon

maherwoman

No they're not altered yet.

Sugar is the more dominant one. He chases after daddy and bites him for nothing. I guess daddy just sprayed on sugar to protect himself from being bitten. I let them out in my room in the day and I seperate them when I'm sleeping.

So the fur balls want to show us they're the boss? I guess it's time to neut sugar. Now who's the boss. :p

Clover will turn her little butt (and it is TINY!) to us and hike up that tail as if to say "Go for it, Make my Day!" if we reach in her cage..... she thinks it's so scary to us that she might spray - we won't touch her. :p

Back