PEDIGREE MINI REX WANTED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Kay

Reaction score
hello and thankyou for taking the time to read this. I live in shell lake WI and i am starting my own very small rabbitry. but i just can't seem to find pedigree mini rexes in WI!!! i want to have show animals because i love showing and would like to be able to do some better larger shows. i love rabbits but don't want to spend a fortune starting my rabbitry. We are building all our own cages and everything so i can spend about 30-40 dollors per rabbit. though i would love to spend a little less if possible. I am looking for chocolates, castors, blues and blacks, and oranges. i would like to start with stock that is a little older, about breeding age, but would be able to work with younger. as long as the animal is good show quality and has a good disposition i will be happy. if you or someone you know has what i described for sale please contact me! my e-mail is [email protected] or you can just post here and i will check often, also you can pm me! thank you so much!

Love from Lulu and I, Katie

Did you ever find any rabbits? I know of a person in WI that is looking to cut back on his herd so that he may spend more time with college courses. If you need his info. just let me know and I can send you his email. He has very nice show quality and is a reputable breeder.

If you want quality rabbits quickly you will probably have to look farther than 1 corner of the same state. It can take awhile to find someone really close to you and going to shows in your area would be a lot faster than using the internet.

There is a show in Weyauwega, WI on Sept. 9 & 10th. Yo may want to try looking there. If you are also still looking for some Mini Lops let me know. Not sure if we are going to sell any of our Jrs. does yet or not, but the breeder we bought ours from will be there she has some for sale. We may also be selling the 2 Mini Rex Jr. does we have that weekend. If you would like to look at the ones she has let me know.

Latest posts

Back