Pebbles and Bebe's Photo Shoot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
Pebbles really loves her little clay bunny, doesn't she!
She sure does like her clay bunny.

2ltog44.jpg

Wish it was the same with Pebbles andBebe. Just like Pernod and Shadow, Pebbles will not take a liking to Bebe.
Pebbles would try and attack Bebe, only to get beat up by the bigger and stronger Bebe.

Oh Stan, that is such a shame, especially as Pebbles got along with other bunnies when you were looking after them. The mind of a bunny is certainly a curious thing :?
Let's hope Pebbles realises that Bebe isn't there to steal you, and comes around!

Jan

tonyshuman wrote:
Pet_Bunny wrote:
this is one of the cutest things i have ever seen!

:yeahthat:

And I must admit, Pebbles has one of the cutest faces in the forum! She is adorable...I always love seeing pics of her. :)

P.S. I'm not showing this thread to my two, or they will see that rabbits can use the Internet...and I'll never hear the end of it for not sharing my computer with them...:p

Bassetluv wrote:
tonyshuman wrote:
Pet_Bunny wrote:
this is one of the cutest things i have ever seen!

:yeahthat:

And I must admit, Pebbles has one of the cutest faces in the forum!

Which is why, Katie? You should ask Stan to use this pic on your site for the fundraiser, if you're still doing it, (If you already haven't:p).

Yup Katie ;)And I'll add that picture once I get a chance (I've got midterms this week) it's already the background on my laptop and when my boyfriend saw the picture he squeeled with glee :pI think he finally understands why I'm so obsessed with Pebbles!

Pebbles is adorable! She does have the cutest face! I like the ones of her lookin' to take a chaw out of the clay bunny. So cute! More pictures, please! Is this the same Pebbles that Katietundrabean has on her blog? I saw that Pebbles a couple days ago and almost died.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Pebbles is adorable! She does have the cutest face! I like the ones of her lookin' to take a chaw out of the clay bunny. So cute! More pictures, please! Is this the same Pebbles that Katietundrabean has on her blog? I saw that Pebbles a couple days ago and almost died.

Yup that's the same one ;)

For anyone who doesn't know she's talking about this blog.

Aww!!! I just HAD to make that my wallpaper!!! :D

She's so amazingly cute...those big, dark eyes KILL ME!! :D

Give her (and Bebe) a kiss from everyone in the Maherwoman Zoo! :D

Here is a different kind of photo shoot. I was recording how Pebbles and Bebe would get along with each other. When I had other rabbitswith Pebbles before (bunny sitting) in the back yard, it was neutral territory and theywouldquickly bond. Pebbles would be the dominate bunny and chase the othersuntil they submit and then Pebbles would start grooming them.

This is was happens when two rabbits won't accept the other. Pebble will attack the bigger and stronger Bebe, and luckily Pebbles is more agile and quicker than her counterpart. However, Bebe would not back down from Pebbles and would chase after Pebbles.
When the two fight, Pebbles has suffered more injuries so I really have to be careful when the two are together.

These sequence of the next 32 pictures were taken under 22 seconds. The camera is capable of shooting 5 FPS (frames per second).

6wm89i8.jpg

828x7kj.jpg

85mqogx.jpg

8dx2gzb.jpg

Latest posts

Back