Pal in shelter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
NJ29.4771620-1-x.jpg

Is this a Pal? Im not sure!! It looks like one!

gypsy wrote:
Yep looks like a Lynx . poorbaby doenst deserve to be there either .

She is an adult female that is altered! She doesnt like people ( gofigure) and her name is Bugsy! Poor baby! Right now the shelter has 11bunnies!! A bonded pair (mutts i think), a pretty black and whitedutch, a single mutt, a pretty lop mutt, a wonderful little dwarflooking one (it looks wild), three dwarf hotots, a pretty rex mix andthr Pal!

Ears look to be a bit small for a Pal? May bejust the picture. I hope she gets adopted into a good home, whethershe's a Pal or not.

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
NJ29.4771620-1-x.jpg

Is this a Pal? Im not sure!! It looks like one!

The ears do look too small, and the body type seems a bit "racy". Ithink I see smut too, so I'm guessing a mix? But there has got to besome Pal in there, if not full-blood. Bunbun had short ears and waspretty small.

Gypsy, I was going to say that was dark for a lynx.....wondernig whyyou say lynx? I'm curious because Bub's sis is that color, out of twogolden parents. I thought lynx were super light with blue-gray eyes.I've never seen one in person, though.

Rose

Lynx do have bluegrey eyes and are very deerlooking , soft and Doe'ish soto speak . I have theGeorge who is abit darker in Lynxing than thegirls , maybe because they areyoung yet , Georges color is adit darker more blue/grey with the light goldunderneath . It does look like a Palcross it seems the eyes are tooblack . but that maybe the waythe picture was taken , the faceis the give away , theapple dumpling cheecks suggests Pal andpossable Chin cross .

Poor thing looks like itcould use a bit of weight too boot ,seems too thin for my taste , but not knowingits circumstances , its hard saying .

I do not believe it is a truepalomino. There are lots of breeds that have the samecoloring. This is probably a mix. Just looks toosmall boned to be a palomino. I am also wondering if you blewinto its coat, if you would see rings. Looks like an agoutiof some sort.

Hope it finds a good home..... Sharon

Latest posts

Back