Our Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
So, after getting Miss Lucy. We've decided to get out of Hollands and dwindle down on Dutch to focus on MR. Here they go.

Juliet and Mickey.We got Juliet yesterday and she has great fur!!! and an adorable personality

2011-02-13204306_Haughton_Louisiana_US-1.jpg

Miss Lucy, Ricky, & Ethel

2011-02-13204648_Haughton_Louisiana_US-1.jpg

This is Cristopher Robin, the only HL we kept. He's 8 weeks old this week. He wishes you all a Happy Valentine's Day

2011-02-12180003-1.gif

Beautiful buns!! Would you like another one? We have a 3 month old castor buck with broken red in his background, has Higher Ground and Maximus in his lines. Nice type on him, we just got him to hold my daughter off untill she gets her DHs. You could just have him...

We were looking for a broken red for later on, that's actually one of the main reasons I'm going to the Fort Worth show. Does he have good fur? If he does I could probably pair him up with Ethel.

Well, he's in a moult, loosing that baby fur and will be getting his adult fur. You are certainly welcome to take a look at him. I think we may show him, even though he won't do well because of his moult. We'll see...I haven't decided yet.:) What's your email? PM me, I can take pictures. He has a nice HQ, full to the ground and straight hocks. We paid $25 for him but I think she was getting out of the MR.

Thanks everybody. Christopher is a ball of fun and a master escape artist. He got out of his pen one day and jumped in a bin of laundry. Wish I would have thought to take a picture of that.

Pretty buns. Juliet looks really chopped glad you didnt come out with babies like that. Lucy is gorgeous. nice round topline.

Christopher Robin is so cute and has a darling name :)

woahlookitsme wrote:
Pretty buns. Juliet looks really chopped glad you didnt come out with babies like that. Lucy is gorgeous. nice round topline.

Christopher Robin is so cute and has a darling name :)
I haven't bred any of them. They're all to young except for Lucy. It's funny because they all have the same birthday October 28. Lucyand Juliet both have sloped HQ,s,but Juliet has amazing fur, good head,short ear, and nice depth

Latest posts

Back