Opinions on new housing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aushi

Reaction score
So~ I have changed my bunnies' house, agaaain lol

My mother is coming home next month for her school reunion (she lives in FL, I live in PR) and I know for a fact that the cleanliness of the cage was going to be an issue. I was cleaning it every day but I still couldn't manage to keep it 100% clean since they aren't litter trained yet and it started to smell no matter how often their litter box/floor was cleaned.

Soooo I had to downsize their home, bring it higher to make it generally easier for me to clean. They're 2 months old (as of yesterday woohoo) so they don't need the HUGE space they had yet, and since summer break starts tomorrow (WOOOHOOOO) until August 18th, I'm literally going to be here 24/7 for that time, and they'll be getting a lot of free roaming time (I'm sure my mom's only concern will be that I sweep and mop the floors after, which I do anyways because they are pooping machines xD)

I couldn't really find anything that worked to cover the floor (I tried a blanket but even washing the blanket every day, it stank) so I had to make a decision into something less sensitive, mom cares much more about the floor than the table.

This is the before:
23hmy6e.jpg

And the now:
212955s.jpg

I do plan on putting some of the extra panels on top so they don't jump, and the panels at the front have extra panels in front of them so they make the holes smaller cuz Anna (the grey one) likes to squeeze through lol

Any suggestions? :)

you can put a large shower curtain or tarp under the big cage you previously had and shake that out every day until you get them litter trained.

Latest posts

Back