OMG THIS IS SO TERRIBLE!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoobyDoo

Reaction score
Out in the middle of a Cornfield..., Iowa, USA
I was just watching the news and there were afew teenagers who took live wild animals, put lighter fluid on them,and burned them alive!!! It was terrible!!! they didn't showthe whole video, but the part I saw was so cruel. And theyall live in Iowa. Apparently the teens taped this act ofcruelty and sent it to a website that features home movies, but thatwebsite didn't like it at all so they sent it to another, which sent itto the ARL, who showed it to the police. Who could ever lightanimals on fire JUST FOR FUN?!?:mad::growl: or for any reason for thatmatter. It makes me sick!

~Caitlin~

:shock2:That's horrible...:tears2:Who could dothat to a poor, innocent animal? What did the animal ever do to THEM?Huh? Man, this is what i'd like to do to THEM!!!:gun:

:disgust:What low-lifes, burning an animal alive, people should light them on fire to see what it feels like!

:growl::nonono:

Ellie

:mad::mad::mad::growl::growl::growl::disgust::disgust::disgust: How horrible! I even feel bad when I yell at my
bunny when he pulls on the carpet! What SiCk & TwIsTeD people!

They need life in jail for that and also theyshould bann people who tourture animals not to own or go near any. Thatis how I feel. I always feel bad when I yell at my dog or my buns.

I think that we are too easy on people who arecruel to animals. They will be fined, banned from keeping animals forafew years or occasionaly sent to jail. They should always be sent tojail!! People have to learn that animals have feelings and rights justlike we do!!

onnie wrote:
Line um up and :gun:the lot of em sicko's:mad:
i agree, we should :gun:. its horrible for people to do that,they never did anything, its people like this that make the world notso great in some ways:tears2:. they oughta get a raelly badsentance!:mad:. not just jail. this is why i wanna become a vet, notjust to plaay with the animals, not to get emotional, but to get animalrfom a bad condition into a good one. but yes i do get emotional :sad:,scooby knows about this. :growl::nonono:i hope these guys getwhat they deserve.

Back