oh god, yetserday.. dont go there...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well despite being 24 and getting mine since i was 16(really lucky?) i'm still incredibly irregular and my gyno said i don't need birth control or anything, it'll even out, but that was three years ago. i was kind of pissed at her for not answering my questions so i haven't been back there. I figure i'll worry about it when i find a better one. Mine typically lasts 5 days, and for some odd reason I get even more active and need less sleep.

ANd Yes dave, very daring of you and very good that you hid your chocolate. though i'm more partial to cherries, or smoked cheddar and crackers over chocolate.

Hang in there younder ladies! Eventually you'll be crabbing about it like us older women.

Saudade wrote:
peppa and georgie wrote:
Arrrr Dave very brave of you to join our conversation lol xx
I didn't know what I was going in to, I followed the link from the sidebar. I've dated enough girls for long enough now that this shouldn't affect me. It's just the thought of blood coming out of that part of the body it really makes me shudder...

Mardigraskisses I know you might think that it's a good idea, but especially at her age (She was talking about her first period) it is not a good idea to put her on birth control. There are benefits but there are also major side effects, she's just hitting puberty properly so I wouldn't suggest it. Not to mention that they're just finding out now that it's having bad side effects later on in life.

I'll be in the foetal position if anyone needs me.
OMG! What a brave man....I just about died when I read this!

My response was quite dramatic in real life... Too bad I didn't have a camera recording... I'll do a dramatic re-enactment of my reaction tonight!

I am on birth control now so I rarely ever get a period and then it's every three months or so. Mind you I do still have PMS and horrible migraines about the time I normally would get it. The nuva ring ladies is the best invention out there. I agree with not starting birthcontrol to early but I started taking it long before I was sexually active to help with acne and my periods. I don't remember my first period (it was over 10 years ago) but I know I was about 11.

I've heard the BC that only makes it come every few months tends to make that one cycle pretty bad. I'd take it, but I'd be having panic attacks every month thinking I was pregnant. :nerves1

At your age I wouldn't be doing anything without physical protection.

o/` You'll never know what you'll catch. o/`

Saudade wrote:
peppa and georgie wrote:
Arrrr Dave very brave of you to join our conversation lol xx
I didn't know what I was going in to, I followed the link from the sidebar. I've dated enough girls for long enough now that this shouldn't affect me. It's just the thought of blood coming out of that part of the body it really makes me shudder...

Mardigraskisses I know you might think that it's a good idea, but especially at her age (She was talking about her first period) it is not a good idea to put her on birth control. There are benefits but there are also major side effects, she's just hitting puberty properly so I wouldn't suggest it. Not to mention that they're just finding out now that it's having bad side effects later on in life.

I'll be in the foetal position if anyone needs me.
awh.. dave it is brave of you to come in on this.
i am 13yrs old. and i think i might take birth control when i am much older.

oh yeh, no pain well for 5mins it was crampy.
i still have it. it is a bit lighter. 2morrow it will be a whole week!
i have to make another thread. its related but offtopiuc of this aswell. lol
*goes and types*
ps. dave... whoa. you are very well understanding of how to protect chocolate. lol

Back