Off Topic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just downloaded smiley central....and it doesn't seem to be coming upon the tool bar above:?I restarted my computer too and itstill didn't come on:?I kno I have all the right requirmentsfor smiley central....but I just don't kno why its not showing up. Ifanyone here knows how I can fix it and make it come on my tool bar,please post a message thanx.

:?Cassandra:?

I can get smiley central on my emails but itwon't work on this forum and there's no place on my ISP provider'stoolbar that will give an add/remove option. I know very little aboutcomputers beyond the basics. Can I use Internet Explorer to get ontothis site using my ISP (Tiscali)? Or are there any other suggestionsthat might get me to having smiley central or similar because I'dreally enjoy having those little pictures to add.

Rowan, not really sure as my computer knowledgeis minimal (it's my husband that does all the clever technical things).I sign on with aol, minimise it and go on again with Internet Explorer,which brings up the Smiley on the tool bar - Jan

That Jan, doesn'tshe just knock your socks off with her smartideas?????

I'm glad you guys figured it allout. I never knew it wouldn't load right up for somefolks...

I have wowway.com its my isp.....i went to smileycentral and clicked all the boxes i believe on the left...it asks youwho you want your search engine to be i believe

i then rebooted my compuer then now on my tool bar at thevery top of the screen it says switch views basic or enhanced i clickenhanced to see my smiley central on my tool bar or i can click basicto not have it show up. I hope that helps

Y'all might want to be careful about downloadingsmiley central...If I heard right, it has spyware attached to it thatcan harm your computer...trust me..it might even have a virus attachedto it...alot of these kind of things are spyware related...so please becareful

TootWittleFuffyTail wrote:
Y'all might want to be careful about downloading smileycentral...If I heard right, it has spyware attached to it that can harmyour computer...trust me..it might even have a virus attached toit...alot of these kind of things are spyware related...so please becareful

I've heard that too, Tootswittlefuffytail.

-Carolyn

Yikes! :shock:I do have an identity theft protection and have never had itreported that something odd is going on, but this is good toknow. Thanks for the information!

-Carolyn

You're welcome hon..:)

The best way to get rid of spyware is to get twoprograms..don't worry they are ok and they work goodtoo...

One is called AdAware and the other one is calledSpybot Search and Destroy...those will help get rid of most of theproblem...also a good anti virus program will help too..just look thoseup on your search engine...hope this helps:)

Hey, the day after I downloaded Smiley Central,our computer crashed and lost everything, and now I think of it, when Iwas on the site a little ladybug came on the screen and offered someweather programe with the option of 'download now' or 'cancel'.Although I clicked on cancel, when I signed off there was a littleladybug on the bottom of my screen, and soon after everything was gone.Fortunately, my husband is a computer wizz (so he likes to think ;))and he put everything back, but it took several days. Now it makessense, - Thanks - but be careful all - Jan

Latest posts

Back