Oats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Gabby wrote:
i have 34rabbits in my house, ....... thoughts on this?
I have some thoughts on this....HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?????? :shock:

Raspberry
Lost my mind?!?!?! Did i have one toloose????? LOL Talk about taking something out on context... LOL onereason we are moving, the buns will have 700 sq feet of my house all tothemselves,permantly set up play room..the dogs hubby birdsand i will share the other 1500 sq feet...

I can't imagine the cost of it all! Litter alone would be a fortune!

700 sq ft huh? Pretty nice. Can I move in? lol

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I can't imagine the cost of it all! Litter alonewould be a fortune!

700 sq ft huh? Pretty nice. Can I move in? lol
Woodypet is my friend:D4.99 for a big bag of litter... approx1 bag a week, thats 20$ to 25$ of litter a month tops $30.. not bad

We were actually just adding it up because a friend of ours was asking,so for courisity sake we added it up, it's cheaper to feed all MYcritters(never added hubby's into it not sure how much they eat) thatit is for her to feed her children a month... LOL (2 kids one full timechild, one who is moved out and only there sometimes)

I love woody pet! However, I don't knowif you remember when I switched over around a month ago? Istill have the large bag I got and it's about 1/3 full LOL!

I change Bo's litterbox completely, about every other to every thirdday. I really like to do it every other day but misssometimes.

Do you feed purina?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I love woody pet! However, I don't know if youremember when I switched over around a month ago? I stillhave the large bag I got and it's about 1/3 full LOL!

I change Bo's litterbox completely, about every other to every thirdday. I really like to do it every other day but misssometimes.

Do you feed purina?
woodypet rules!!! LOL You can use very little andit asorbs so much, then you don't waste as much when you completelydump the box.

No I've been feeding blue seal for a long time, a coupletimes I tried other feeds when i let people try and tell me i shouldtry others, and my bun's systems even on a slow change got screwed up,i havenow decided I wont fix whatisn't broken for me. Becauseit just seems to get screwed up if i try changing. So unless I becomedissatisfied with the food, or they change the formulia to somethingthat is adversely affecting to my buns we stick with it. I dothink though if i ever did change it might be to purina... The buns getfinal say in that at any rate:p

so are quick oats ok then?? havent tried them with my two yet, but i'm sure it would be a hit..

i still need to go find some wood stove pellets up here.. i want morebuns, but wouldnt be able to if my little cost went up! ilove yesterdays news though.. they redid it or something and now mybuns dont sneeze with it! :)

Back