o/t

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin

Reaction score
wow we had a tsunami warning last night ....I amstill worried about another shaker...it was a 7.0 yesterday and a fewdays before that a 5.3 i live about a few miles from the beach and justpray we are ok....BTW my bun has been ackting really stressed.

oh my i seen all that on thenews!! i would be terrified!! praying that you allstay safe and that nothing bad comes your way. i bet yourlittle one can sense the changes. hopefully she calms downand is ok!

thats what i was thinking too... hmmm the onlything is i dont have it LOL ramona is so scared andthey were saying that they are waiting for another one to hit withindays ...I want her to feel safe. i packed her a bag ofgoodies in case we have to evacuate. i also packed me and myboyfriend a kit, first aid and all. I have a planso i feel confident that if the worst were to acure i will beprepared.:bunnydance:

well i hope it never comes to that point whereyou have to evacuate, but if you do looks like youve got everythingunder wraps! ...keep low lighting some soft music ..like how they setup the rooms when you go get a massage..i guess just try to avoid theobvious for a lil and maybe snuggle with her a lil extra...

goodluck to u erin, i hope everything turns outokay for you just keep on doing what you like to do that will also helpu get ur mind of off things:)

Yes, I hope you, your boyfriend and your bunny are all safe no matter what happens. I would be very scared :(

Latest posts

Back