O/T Posting pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an important question...how do you post more than onepic in one reply? I know how to post one picture...but not more thanone. I've tried putting a comma (,) after each attachment...forexample: picture.jpg, but if i wanna put another attachmentit just pastes right over....its doesn't go next to the comma. I'mREALLY confused:?I would appreciate it so much if someonecould give just simple instructions with how to post more than onepicture in one reply.

Thanks.

Cassandra

You can insert multiple images in your post bychoosing"insert image"at thetop right, 4th icon over of the "post reply" box. Apop-up will come up where you can type in the URL of the image(s) thatwill appear in the post. You can only do this with photos ona webpage that allows remote linking. You can not insertmultiple photos from your hard drive (as far as I know) like you dowith the "browse" attachment option.

Pam

Everything that Pamnock stated is correct and I just thought I'd add in a site that many of us use to link pictures.

Photobucket

This site is only taking free members between 11 am - 1 pm and 11pm - 1am MST. There is an online clock at the sign-up site that shows thetime as MST.

Latest posts

Back