O/T Lost my Dad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have not been on for a week or so. Seems likeforever. My dad went into the hospital last sunday night andpassed away at 12:28 am wednesday. I have been busy with allof that. He had been sick for about 6 years and fought hardto give us the time he did. He was 58.

I have skimmed the posts I missed but have not even decided where tostart to catch up so I hope everyone is doing well and thier buns aregood too.

Jen

Hi Jen,

Sorry to hear about you dad. Sounds likehe gave it a good fight. You must be verysad. I am not very good with words when it comes to thisstuff. Sorry again for your loss.

Cristy

Good God, Jen,

I'm so sorry. Don't really know what to say. Losingyour father is so difficult on a daughter. My heart goes outto you. I will be thinking and praying foryou.

I still miss my Dad and it's been years since he's been gone. I'm so sorry.

Love,
-Carolyn

That's so sad. I'm sending my deepest sympathiesand hope your comforted by the fact that he's not struggling with anillness or in pain (if he was)any longer.

My husband just lost his dad back in December atage 53. Death is a very tough thing. Keep yourfaith and know that someday the sun will shine again through memoriesof your father.

In deepest sympathy,

Lissa

I offer you sympathy in the loss of yourdad. I'm in the same age range as your dad. So,perhaps I was about your age when I lost my dad. It's beenalmost 38 years since my dad died very unexpectedly from a massiveheart attack. I often wonder if my life had been a bitdifferent if my dad had been with me for many more years. Iknow that Mom's life, and that of my brother, would have beendifferent. Take care...you and your family.

- Dolores

Oh Jems, I'm so sorry :( I had wondered where you might have been and hoped everything was ok.

I'm glad to see you back and I hope things are all settled, but I am sure it's still not sunk in yet.

Jems wrote:
Hi all,

I have not been on for a week or so. Seems like forever. My dad wentinto the hospital last sunday night and passed away at 12:28 amwednesday. I have been busy with all of that. He had been sick forabout 6 years and fought hard to give us the time he did. He was 58.

I have skimmed the posts I missed but have not even decided where tostart to catch up so I hope everyone is doing well and thier buns aregood too.

Jen

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that your father passed away.
How are you holding up? I wish there was something I could say or dothat would make the hurt go away that you must be feeling right now,but I know the only thing that will make things feel not as painful isthe passage of time. Please know that you are in all of our hearts,thoughts, and prayers right now....

Hang in there! We're all here to listen whenever you need to post.

Latest posts

Back