O/ t Got some big news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I've told Carolyn and Raspberry, but can't hold back from the rest of my "extended family" here any longer.

I'm pregnant! :D

We're due in the fall and this is our first. It happened more quicklythan we thought, but was still planned. Just didn't expect it to happenthe first try!

So far so good, I don't have very bad morning sickness,justsome queasiness.Sadly, the rabbit's scent, which I nevernoticed before, is really effecting me now. We pretty much have toclean the cage daily, because I just can't take strong smells at allright now. But don't worry, they're not going anywhere and we just needto keep up with their litter box. I swear, I'm like a bloodhound all ofa sudden.

I just had to share with everyone.

I am happy for you!!! What could be better than a new little baby!!

Cristy

jump3.gif
woohoo.gif

stork-girl.gif
congrats.gif
stork-boy.gif

eusa_dance.gif

preg.gif

hug.gif

~ Emily

Thanks everyone!

It is a rather exciting time for us right now, as you mothers (and maybe some expectant mothers?) know.

I swear, all of the animals knew too. They were all acting likemaniacs, especially Valuran and Lestat. I think they were all pickingup on my hormones.

I am SoHAPPY for you Stephanie , whata wonderfull thing to have happen !!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Here's to a healthy happy pregnancy and a very fast recovery from morning sickness

congratulations!!

ekk I'm soo happy for you! Aww yourbringing a little baby into the world! What couldbe better!Aww your buns will love the new arrival. Take care! xoxoxo

[shadow=red]Congratulations!!![/shadow]

How exciting!! My mom would tell youthat the lack of morning sickness means you're having a boy.I honestly don't know if there is any truth to it, but she said that'show it was with my brother and she was so sick with me. Mycousin was the same way and all my friends who have multiple kids havehad the same experience. LOL

Thoughts and prayers for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Jen

Hi Stephanie,I haven't beenon the forum much lately, butI do peak in from time totime. The first post thatI saw tonight was the onewith your wonderful news!!! I am so happy foryouand I know from your posts that you will be agoodbaby mom just as you are a good bunnymom. I could not be happier for you and yourhubby. The stork will be here before you know it!!!:) Beckie

Latest posts

Back