O/T Car decal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnie8

Reaction score
Well I made this decal I think I want to put onmy car. I would like your opinions on it. Just to let you guys know I'ma Hello Kitty fanatic so the inside of my car is in hellokitty(steering wheel cover, hanging things, extra cup holder, cellphone holder, shift cover..) I already have 3 decals on the back of mycar, one with bunnies, one with chinchillas that says " I love myChinchillas" and Hello Kitty's face (but it needs to be replaced) :)

car4small.jpg

I would make it in pink and it would go on my windshield...about 4inches X 36inches or so.. Yes? No?

BTW I made it so it can be revised.

I love it! How do you make the decals? Can you print them out on special decal paper?

Pam

I take it to a place in the mall, they will let you do custom decals. It will cost 20.00 for the windshild decal...

I can make it with a bunny:apollo:if anyone is interested.:jumpforjoy:then have the decal place make them for you...:) they arevinyl decals, suppose to last like 7 yrs...

this is the decal I have of the bunnies...

bunnydecal.bmp

Oh how cute! a bit pricy but worththe extra , If it wasme I say Yes place it onyour windshield , itsawsome.

I know it seems like a lot for a sticker butit's way more expensive to get one online. Its a cheap way for me todecorate my car. I want a spoiler, thats like 300.00...compaired 20.00seems cheap...

pamnock wrote:
Ilove it! How do you make the decals? Can you printthem out on special decal paper?

Pam
There is decal paper sheets you can get at any office store and maybeeven Wal-Mart so you can make your own at home. I'm not sure how longtheir 'life' is tho.

Latest posts

Back