Not liking the new revamped House Rabbit Society website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBun

Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues finding their way around the new HRS website? I have to say I'm REALLY disliking the changes they made to it. It used to be so easy to navigate and find the links I needed to share with people on here, to help them with their questions and the info they needed. Now I dread going on there and trying to dig up the info that used to be so easy to find. I can't even manage to just get to the right link for the vet listings. Is there anywhere I can go to vote to go back to the old format :p

Last edited:
Yes, oh my gosh -- I do a lot of rabbit community engagement on my phone and it's so hard to navigate there as well. Also I'm scrolling a lot more often to find links within articles.

Also, it looks more like a personal blog format now, which I feel makes it appear less legitimate? Maybe that's just me ๐Ÿ˜…

I just took a look and I totally agree, it makes it look like an of brand version. :/

I went ahead and took a look too. Oof, it's really had some changes done and i'm not entirely sold either.
@John Wick i agree with it now looking a bit like a personal blog, it's not just you.

Latest posts

Back