not eating but drinking alot?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisIsARandomName

Reaction score
Okay so i just took her to vet 4 hours ago she was fine when i took her but now she keep drinking water! which is weird.. she don't usually drink that much. i tried feeding her but she refused. she's just drinking and her ears feel hot (even in ac). I'm not sure if i can take her back to vet right now :/

The vet said "If he's drinking then he's okay, keep giving him his medicines and he'll start eating and right now you don't need to take him to vet.." but i'm still concerned about him! i giving him his meds but he still isn't eating :s he's just eating a "Little"...

Can anyone please tell me why does my rabbit making Crunching noises while she chew? I have owned her for 6 years and i didn't noticed her do that before .. she's making loud crunching noises while chewing.. i don't think its grinding

I not sure on the crunching noises while eating. It could be a bit of pain grinding while chewing. Is your rabbit still pooping/peeing like normal? How long has it been since she's eaten properly?

I not sure on the crunching noises while eating. It could be a bit of pain grinding while chewing. Is your rabbit still pooping/peeing like normal? How long has it been since she's eaten properly?

He's pooping less but peeing normally. He haven't ate anything from 5 hours. Well he did ate some greens (not much) but it's not enough for him.. Vet gave him an injection to boost his appetite and some med i'm feeding him it and some multi vit droops and the vet said if he still don't start eating then i need to syringe feed him..

The vet said "If he's drinking then he's okay, keep giving him his medicines and he'll start eating and right now you don't need to take him to vet.." but i'm still concerned about him! i giving him his meds but he still isn't eating :s he's just eating a "Little"...

Is he eating hay or any veggies? My rabbit wen through a phase where he stopped eating his pellets but the vet said that was okay. Also maybe try syringing him some pineapple juice...it's sweet and helps digestion.

Latest posts

Back