Not adopting a rabbit anymore...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Instead, I'll be fostering for a local rabbit rescue. :)

This means I'll have a chance to interact with different bunnies, and help find them new homes. :D

that is great!!!! when i read the title i was going to tell you how you should adopt all those homeless buns fathers then getting from breeders, but what you will be doing will be just as great as adopting! :) i would love to foster animals- maybe when i move out :D. keep us updated on the fosters :thumbup

Yeah, lol. The rescue is called Tiny Paws Animal Rescue and Sanctuary, they're located in metro Detroit, and I'll probably only be fostering on bunny at a time, but I'll keep you guys updated on it lol

You're right near me! I'm near Ann Arbor. Good for you; fostering is such a brilliant idea.

Small world! Detroit is about 2 hours from me, and 8 go to school on the Ann Arbor/Ypsi border!

That is awesome! I am a foster failure. My last two were sapposed to be fosters, but when time came to give them up I got very depressed and couldn't do it. I helped my friend (who was the potential adopter) find another set of perfect buns from the rescue.

Latest posts

Back