Nostalgic TV

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
So my friend sent me a link to a video on Youtube. Basically he always tells me his earliest memory in life is being at my house playing with my Pingu play set, which I had almost completely chewed for no apparent reason. He sent me a link to an episode of Pingu and it absolutely cracked me up! It used to seem so normal but now I've watched it I've realised how completely bizarre it is!

Here is the episode for anyone who is interested:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWv63RyLP8[/ame]

After that I started searching all these TV shows I used to watch and it brought back so many memories! I also realised just how strange TV was when I was little. Some of the stuff I watched was completely insane!

Here is the list of my favourite kids TV:

Budgie the Little Helicopter
Fireman Sam
Pingu
Wizadora
Zzzap
Art Attack
Oakie Doke
Thomas the Tank Engine
Funnybones
Play Days
Trap Door

Does anyone remember any of these?? I urge you to go on Youtube and search for your favourite kids shows! It brings back such good memories!

my children loved pingu and thomas the tank engine. liked them myself too. the thing about pingu was that i always seemed to know what they were saying:?

my favourites were the clangers, bagpuss, pipkins, fingermouse, willo the wisp, the herbs, trumpton and chigley. was rather partial to the original pinky and perky too:biggrin2:

Fireman Sam - I loved that show!! And super Ted, The Mad House....ah I loved old kids' TV. The stuff on kids TV now is just annoying....we 90s kids had it good I tells ya.:biggrin2:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Fireman Sam - I loved that show!! And super Ted, The Mad House....ah I loved old kids' TV. The stuff on kids TV now is just annoying....we 90s kids had it good I tells ya.:biggrin2:

Glad someone of the same age as me found this thread!

'When he hears the fire bell chime,
Fireman Sam is there on time!
Putting on his coat and hat,
In less than seven seconds flat!

He's always on the scene!
Fireman Sam
With his engine bright and clean!
Fireman Sam
You cannot ignore
Sam is the hero next door!'

Oh yeah. I just did that from memory!

A few of those that you mentioned, are played on TV these days in the mornings here, haha! I've seen Fireman Sam and Pingu recently-ish. I never knew of them from the 90's, I thought they were 2000's cartoons.

For me, I more remember stuff like...
Tom and Jerry (and all the other Warner Bros stuff like Bugs Bunny)
Loony Toons
Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles
Jem
Scooby Doo
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Beetlejuice
The California Raisens
Care Bears
My Little Pony Tales & My Little Pony and Friends
The Smurfs
Count Duckular
Dangermouse
Denver the last Dinosaur
Ducktales
The Ewoks
The Flintstones
Garfeild and Friends
G.I Joe
Inspector Gadget
Jetsons
Paddington Bear
The Popeye and Olive show
Popples
Pound Puppies
Richie Rich
This is America, Charlie Brown
Transformers
Yogi Bear
The Snorks
...and a few more I can't remember. I love cartoons and still watch them every day, I don't think I ever will stop enjoying them.

Latest posts

Back