no idea

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andromedagale

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here, but I need a favor. I brought this bunny home because he wasn't being treated very well at the pet store. He had tufts of fur that had been yanked out and were growing back. His ears has bite bumps all over. His right eye was runny. His wiskers were all bitten off. His belly was very large and tight. And to top it off, when I asked the sales clerk what breed/sex he was, she said, "Oh just a regular bunny" and proceeded to yank him up by the ears to see what sex he was. I became rather heated after she told me that picking them up by the ears did not hurt them and decided to bring him home.

There is however the fact that I still don't knowhis breed . Could someone please take a look and let me know what you think he might be? He has ears that are somewhat large. He is solid black with a very silky coat. If you need more pictures or any other attributes that would help, let me know and I will take more picsand upload them or tell you what you need to know. Thanks a ton in advance. This is Cole.

th_100_2832.jpg
th_100_2833.jpg

Well.... this is just a guess, but I think he's about 2-2 1/2 months right now. I got him 2 weeks ago and took him to be checked out by the vet the very next day. At that point he was less than 2 pounds. Although in the two weeks I've had him, he's grown quite a bit. I'd say atleast a pound more. Maybe two, but he's too hyper to sit still on a scale here at home. LOL!

I think its still to early to tell just yet. You could also try getting some pictures with his whole body in them at good angles, then it might be easier to tell.
:)

Latest posts

Back