NIC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
hi what are NIC pannels called in the UK because i cant find them any where in hardware shop??

and i soo what them i been told there cheap so it be handy?? thnx

I'm not sure what the brands are. Iknow Argos used to have them but I'm not sure if they stilldo. If you check this website, you can find some other placesto get them:
http://www.guineapigcages.com/where.htm?

Someone on a UK forum said they got some here:
http://www.robertmay.co.uk/

Another member found them at a B&Q (whatever that is,LOL!). Here's the info for the company that makes thosegrids: Slemcka DMS Ltd, 19 Anne Road, Smethwick, Birmingham. They alsogive a freephone no. 0800 028 1739

These grids are very handy and I hope you can find some. Ilove the cages/pens built from them and they also make goodbunnyproofing tools. You can build gates or build littlewalls around wires that are hard to protect. I have caged inmy computer hardware and the wires from my fishtank so my kittens andbunnies can't get to them.

yeah they really look handy too,i did look onthe bnq website i type in nic cage and it gives me a kitchen taplol.but yeah thnx for the links really helpfull..i live in london thonot birminham ill find them somewhere!!

NIC is just a specific brand that used to becommon in the US, so don't use that to search. Try wiregrids, cubes, shelving, etc. They're usually sold asconstructable shelves of some sort.

hhahaha yeah i just done that came up with cubeshower curtains and stuff lol i feel kinda sorrry for ivo and hunny cozthere getting bigger specially ivo and the cage is going to be so smallfor them omg this cracks me up oh and its giving me cd stand :shock:

naturestee wrote:
Another member found them at a B&Q (whatever that is, LOL!).

:roflmao:

Naturestee, B&Q is a big store here that sells loads of stuff from light bulbs to garden sheds!:D;)

Kimmeh, they are on that Robert May website, click on catalogue download, then page 54, and they'll be on there:)

i posted benji into a competition for FOR 1,000i think that like £400 in uk??? i dont know but most pics in there lookrandom its suppose to be for cute pics....but heres the pic i enterd:D:D

20012007006.jpg

well i was looking for them cubes i swear they give you things like shower heads and door knobs:?:?

but thnx for the link tho lol

this is quite irrelavent,but what would happenif i seperated hunny and ivo for a while..its just ivo seems to have aneye infection but its not helping when hunny keeps licking it...could iput them back togeather after being seperate for a while ??

kim

I think you should have them separate until youcan have a vet check their genders. It's possible that if Ivois pregnant, Hunny is the father. Plus it might not be safehaving Hunny there if Ivo gives birth, especially in such a small cage.

If Ivo is having an eye problem you need to get her to a vet. It needs to be diagnosed and treated.

You may have to wait till after they've beenspayed to put them back together, because their hormones may act up andmake them territorial. They may go back together easily inwhich case you could put them in one cage.

A few bonding sessions, and leaving them in a neutral territory to bondwith each other before putting them back in the same cage will helpthem to remember how much they love each other if they forget.

But, putting them in a brand new NIC condo will count as neutralterritory, so seperating them then putting them into the condo may workwell.

--Dawn

yeah i am gettting ivo cheked out,i know the vetwill give me something for her or something i also had hunny chekedtoday and shes deffinatly a female:D

ivo will be getting cheked by RSPCA they do free treatment..theres awoman that we know shes knows alot about rabbits so im not worryingabout someone who doesnt know anything about them treating ivo,....

also hopfully in a couple of weeks hunny will be getting spayed
mums lending me money to get them all spayed and neutuerd.
but were going to do them one by one.
but before all that i have to get ivo cheked out if shes healthy and also pregnant...lol wish me luck :shock:
shell be going vet asap,if shes not pregnant then theres somethingwrong with her,always lieing down and looking depressed half the time

for some reasons her ears havnt got much hair on them,they didnt sincethe day i got her it looks a bit wierd but yeah shell be getting chekdout through and through hopfully shes okay:D

you know what heres no findingthem:shock:i looked every where i am soooooooo jelous lookingat every1 elses nice nic cages and wish i had them but im still notgiving up lol

what are they, ive never heard of them, well i dont think i have

kimmeh_121 wrote:
hi what are NICpannels called in the UK because i cant find them any where in hardwareshop??

and i soo what them i been told there cheap so it be handy?? thnx

Latest posts

Back