NIC cage advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with the above. Rabbits can handle cold MUCH better than they can handle heat. When I had rabbits before I always kept them outside. If I thought that it was going to get into the 20's I would put extra hay in their cages. Other than that they got nothing special to prepair them for the cold (they might have gotten a little extra food but they might not have as well).

Okay, after 3 painful hours of whinging and cursing and throwing things, i finished Cosmo's cage. End result: Nice cage for cosmo to poop all over, instead of in his litter box, and a very painful back for me.

328375.jpg

Don't worry about the pooping. They tend to do that with a new cage to mark it as their own.

Using the connectors that came with the grids -- I'd certainly understand why you were cursing. I hate those things and never use them. I only use zip ties and toss the connectors.

If you have problems with them disconnecting, you might want to just use the zip ties.

Yeah I was going to use zip ties only, but my mother only bought the 50ct pack, so I had to use them sparingly. D:

Right now every edge where two panels meet is zip tied, except the bottom two panels where the shelves are, which are just clipped together with hair clips, so I can get in and out to change his litter.

Cage looks nice and big :)

Latest posts

Back