Newby saying "Hi".

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunybuny

Reaction score
:biggrin2:Hello everyone. I wanted to say hi. I bought a bunny for my daughter last week. She's a black bunny with a little white nose by the name of Lola. Thecutest thing about her is one ear is up and one is down. My daughter picked her out straight away. We've had bunnies before so we have a good idea what we're doing. Although i expect i will need some advise from time to time. Although i love animals i do worry asi'm not a 'natural'. Website advise can be quite misleading &contradictory. On forums you get good directfeedback. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't put pics on because i don't know how :confused2:. Sorry. As soon as i am able i will. I'll get my son to show me how.

The only way I do mine is www.photobucket.com
You just upload any pics on your computer to it and then (edit if you want) copy the IMG code and past it here and the pic will show up. Thats it

Hi agen. Sorry bout this. I was a member of photo bucketbut had forgotten my password. After your reply i decided to try n get back with them. I found loads o pics. Unfortunately none of present bunny, but i found a pic of me for avatar. I'll have a go n see what happens. don't hold your breath, this could take a while :biggrin2:.

haha...
Darn, take some of your bun as soon as possible though and load them up to the computer so I can see!

Hi, Heeelp. I don't actually have the photos on my computer anymore, so how do i get them from photbucket to avatar? It's all numbers n codes. Its all http n IMG wot on earth r they!! :confused2:

Haha, alright so when you upload the pic, click it and once it comes up there will be 4 codes on the left, copy the IMG code and then when your posting on here, right click and past the code and it will show up as the pic :) anymore help, just ask me.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you. Here goes. When posted there should be pics of Lola bunny. If there aint then i done something wrong. :pray:

gsg006.jpg

017.jpg

I'm sorry if they wrong or too big. if they OK then wayhay, i gettn smart in my old age :clapping:

Welcome to the forum Hunybuny! :welcome1

I had two fosters where one bunny had a white nose and the other bunny had a white toe.:p That was the only way I could tell them apart. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back