newborn kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my babies mam and dad. the doe is the grey one and the buck a gorgeous silky black one.

2013-02-10 12.38.05.jpg

2013-02-10 12.51.27.jpg

Thank you, they seem to be making steady progress now. Cant wait for their eyes to open now. Pretty little things. Im surprised to have a brown one, I thought that one would be grey like her mother. My brother is wanting one of them but its going to be so hard to give either up.

I´m so glad they´re doing OK, they look lovely. Yes, it´s strange that one of them is brown considering mom and dad. I can´t wait to see them as they grow, I just love the tiny babies.

my babies now at 16 days old. They started binkying and are absolutely lovely. They are starting to be more adventurous now, Ive took the nest box out of the cage as they kept jumping out and couldnt get back in on their own but I still used the does fur and straw and just put it in an available corner of the cage, It seems to work better for them as it gives them a chance to explore and also they can get back into the new nest space easily. They do keep trying to feed off the doe but I have now put in a litter tray which she uses to get out of their way. Just want to say again thank you to all who gave advice, I wouldnt have known where to start without the help and support of all the experienced breeders on this site.

2013-02-19 22.38.46.jpg

2013-02-19 22.36.11.jpg

2013-02-19 22.43.22.jpg

Also want to add that the babies are so mobile now, its hard to get a clear picture lately, lol, they move always at the last second.

Latest posts

Back