Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekynj

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Nina and I would like to learn about rabbits. Thats basicly why i have joined the forum.

I live in Australia and have a 4 month old son named Samuel. I am also about to celebrate on 28 July my very first anniversary with my hubby Julian. We are very happy together.

When I was a young girl I had a rabbit named Thumper and then a rabbit named Buggs. At about 21 years old I got given a white rabbit and named him Jesse-James. I loved him so much. He was awesome.

Well look forward to hearing lots of bun bun stories and interacting with you all

NINA x :)

Welcome to the forum! There have been a lot of Aussie's joining lately.

Well you have come to the right place to learn about rabbits. Check out the Library section, lots of good information there. There are also many experienced rabbit slaves here too. We know the bunnys are our masters!;)

Hi Nina! Welcome to RO! :)

I'm from Australia too! We've recently had a rush of Aussies for some reason.

You've certainly come to the right place to learn about rabbits! Enjoy!

Hi I am also from Australia (but I was born in Europe and came here around 17 years ago). I had a rabbit when i was four because I won it at a rabbit show but my parents did not want to keep it and gave it away :(. I dont think it had a name. Now I have two 2 year old dwarf mix rabbits Red and Black. Welcome!!

Latest posts

Back