Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Wabbits

Reaction score
Sister of Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears.

I don't "own" any rabbits as i left for edmonton last month and left my wabbit with my sister and she took ownership while she was at it. She won't return ownership as i plan to be leaving again. I trust her with the care as we've both looked after her since i got her from the auction mart in Halloween. We try and make it a habbit to always show her off to people when they came to the door when we were @home.

Anyways, HI! ^^

:welcome1

~Anna

Welcome to the forum! What kind of rabbit did you have? I'd love to see some pics!

Oh! Could you please add your location to your profile? I will help us to help you and your bun if ever needed:). Location is critical sometimes.;)

Again, Welcome!:wave:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Welcome to the forum! What kind of rabbit did you have? I'd love to see some pics!

Oh! Could you please add your location to your profile? I will help us to help you and your bun if ever needed:). Location is critical sometimes.;)

Again, Welcome!:wave:

Monster's a generic rabbit i think. She's MY bunny now.:D You've been helping me get her better.

Her location is same as mine. I don't think she'll be doing any inframry post as I'm the primary caretaker off ALL the rabbits.

Latest posts

Back